Traveling to Woods Hole MA? Looking to for the Top 10 Things to do in Woods Hole MA? Follow our list to get the most out of your time there. Questions? Comment below or contact us directly here.
- Wood’s Hole Inn: Bed & Breakfast
- Anejo Mexican Bistro: Happy Hour & Great Mexican Food!
- Pie In The Sky: Popovers & Pastries
- Shining Sea Bikeway: 11-mile bike path
- Nobska Lighthouse: Found along the bike path
- Steamship Authority: 2 minute walk from Wood’s Hole Inn (45 minute ferry trip to Martha’s Vineyard)
- *Black Dog Tavern: Seafood & Chowda
- *Aquinnah Cliffs: Beautiful views/ beach walk
- *The Cottage Museum / Oak Bluffs: History tour / downtown area
- *Edgartown Lighthouse / Espresso Love Cafe: Beautiful views / best coffee shop & café (be sure to try the pastries & quesadillas)
* Denotes located in Martha’s Vineyard which is easily accessible from Wood’s Hole via 45 minute comfortable ferry ride (you can even bring your car or bike for a reasonable fee)